A Guide to Online Resources
Section Editors: Margaret Hasselman and Cynthia
Preliminary Outline for this Section:
- ORB Encyclopedia--Original Essays
to Medieval Music, by Cynthia Cyrus.
Women and Music, by Cynthia Cyrus.
Music Glossary, by Cynthia Cyrus. (long!)
to Church Modes, by Cynthia Cyrus.
Medieval Mass and Its Music, by Joseph Dyer.
- Table of
Items for the Medieval High Mass, by Cynthia Cyrus.
- The Medieval Motet,
by Alice V. Clark
- The Medieval
Hocket, by Mary E. Wolinski
- Liturgical Drama, by Michael Norton (in preparation)
Music, by Olivia Carter Mather.
- Songs in
Fixed Forms, by Margaret Hasselman.
Dance, by Yvonne Kendall.
- Jewish Music of the Middle Ages, by Daniel Katz (in preparation)
- Medieval Performance Practice, by Elizabeth Upton (in preparation)
- Primary Sources--Literature, chronicles, other
- Special Topics
- Bibliographies and Discographies
- Resources for Teaching
- Other Online Resources
- Works of art
- Links to museums and libraries
- Centers for medieval studies
- Professional organizations