Related Teaching Materials
Every course has its own set of rules and guidelines. Here are some handouts that have been used successfully in medieval courses. They will need to be modified to suit the requirements of individual courses.
- Guidelines for Writing Papers in History Courses, University of Colorado, Boulder
- Guidelines for Referencing Papers, University of Colorado, Boulder
- New Latin Word List, Lynn Nelson, University of Kansas.
- Timeline of Medieval History, Lynn Nelson, University of Kansas.
- Dictionary of Medieval Terms, J. S. Arkenberg.
- Discussion topics for Medieval England, John Illsley, University of Wales. Additional course materials are available at Dr. Illsley's homepage.
- Understanding Historic Styles in the Visual Arts, Warren Sanderson, Concordia University.
- Germanic Lord's Prayers, Cathy Ball, Georgetown University.